Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Please help me pay lawyer to bring my kids home

I have a burden on my shoulders. I need help paying the lawyer. In 2012, my family was in CPS custody for allegations that were not true. To protect my family I decided to sign my children to stay with there father. This hurt me to make this decision  because their father was not involved and their lives for 3 years . I was a single mom  of 3 . Now I only get to see them supervised because the children's father does not want me around my children.  Its ordered by the court i can see my kids every other saturday 4 only 2 hours.  Sadly hes  not giving visits the way I should for 5 years now. I just want more visitation with my children and bring home my youngest son because he has some mental unemotional disabilities.  I  can  take care of him. Me and my children have a great relationship now. I just need this help so I can be the best mother I can.  I only owe 650.


No comments:

Post a Comment