Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Help mother to save her youngest son

Hi my name is terrie, I am the mother of seven children, five boys two girls, my second daughter I adopted, she was my first husband's sister's baby and she was born a drug adicted baby, her mother was on heroin, I was chosen to Foster parent her and her name is Dolores, when she was 10 days old she came to live with me and after two years her mother's rights were taken away and I was able to adopt her, I am 57 years old and have single parented all of them , we were poor but we were together I managed to get them all through high school, it's the hardest thing I have ever done, there were times I just wanted to run but I didn't I never drank or took drugs and I never ever brought men home, my youngest has had the worst time of all, he needs my help and I can't come up with the money to hire him a lawyer and he needs one, and the public defender don't do anything for them I want him to have someone who will do everything they can to help him, it's not fair that only the rich have an opportunity to a fair trial and the poor get railroaded please don't let them just throw him away like trash, he should be punished but not prison he is only 20 years old and the system does not rehabilitate them all they do is keep them coming back so they can get a pay check, please I will do just about anything to be able to get my son a fair trial, there is so much more to say but I just want to get him some mercy, I have so many other needs but right now the most important one is Nicholas, he needs a chance, as a mother I grieve for everyone of my kids on a daily basis, it's not easy, it would be easier to walk away and pretend they didn't exist but I would die first I can't give up on any of them, my whole life I have needed help and I never asked for any, so I am now because his life is important to me, he mater's we all do have mercy and help my son get a good lawyer, I will work it off, I will pay anyone back who helps us and I will even pay interest thank you very much for just hearing me out

No comments:

Post a Comment