Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Justice for Kodiak & Georgia

My name is Georgia Forsee. My Cause is this amazing 6-year-old boy named Kodiak.
Any money raised will be going to:
1.) Hiring Mr. Miles Mason.  He high conflict attorney in Memphis, TN.  (500.00 an hour for at least a case review)      http://memphisdivorce.com/   
2.) Paying any and all court cost associated with this case. 
3.) Counseling for Kodiak and Myself. 
4.) Recovering of Kodiak's baby pictures from a hard drive that father destroyed. ($2,000.00)

I am Pleading for Help as I have, no other options currently. I have borrowed over $7,500 just in lawyers fees, and can't keep digging myself in deeper.  On top of all the physical, emotional abuse the father continues to financially abuse me.  Durning 2010-2013 I invested $10,000 US dollars into his Restaurant and work 60+ hours a week. I did not make a wage. Both father & his attorney Melanie Bean told the court I was jobless and homeless, both false statements. But went to work after the morning of court. 
Last year I took a leave of absence from my job at Amato's Wholesale Florist in Denver,  knowing that there was going to be a problem with my child's passport. I reported to my then (2) Attorney's Trudy Bloodworth and Kathy Everette yet to have nothing done; not even when I reported Abandonment, Neglect, Abuse, Contempt, Hacking, Fraud, Illegal Activity, 20+ years of Tax Evasion...
This child's father is allowed to jump from country to country with the minor child; while father attempts to open a restaurant(UTOPIA) and fails (Now 4 times in 2 different countries; soon to be 3 different countries).
Like I said this case is a high profile case & Still, NO ONE IS GETTING IT!   And that leads me to this moment in time where I just have to share my OVERALL TIME LINE WITH THE WORLD and let them see for themselves.  
Currently, this case has an upcoming court date Sept. 5th and 6th, 2017.
At this moment I have no option but to go Pro Se.  I know I am too close to this case emotionally, but I have no other options. Without a Suburb Attorney to represent Kodiak & I.  I may be doomed to fail....MY VOICE WILL BE HEARD!
BUT I WON"T STOP FIGHTING FOR KODIAK! Unfortunately... that might be my demise.                                                                                                                               Since the father has threatened to kill me or sell my person. 
I will not sit back and be silenced, knowing this sweet boy could turn out to be the 3rd generation of DV abusers in his family. 
I have taken many hours to digitize my case file, with supporting evidence. Even though it is not 100% complete PLEASE feel free to click the link below and read my case file. 
   1.) Once you open the link, Open the folder 13PAT26.
   2.) From there you will see a bunch of folders that are labeled, and down below is a word document.
   3.) Open the document MOST CURRENT OVERALL TIMELINE
 As you read through the timeline, you will see hyperlinks that open to supporting evidence and to the legal documents on the dates they were filed.  It is roughly 35 pages currently... and am not finished with it yet,  But we can't wait any longer for help. WE NEED IT NOW!  Please feel free to browse through the rest of the folders and read whatever you see. 
Do be advised the links in my OVERALL TIMELINE are not for the weak. 
I THANK YOU in advance for your time, contributions in any way such as donations or sharing on social media.  

No comments:

Post a Comment