Thursday, August 24, 2017

Please help me fight DSS

I'm Alexis, the mother of two precious little boys, Atle and JT. Atle is 2 years old and I've raised him alone from day one up until now. JT is 2 months old and I have been fighting with DSS since his birth over the custody of both of the boys. DSS placed JT with a family member and Atle in foster care because I don't have any relatives that are eligible to take him in. I need a lawyer to help me gain my rights and fight with DSS because it's doing my children injustice to be away from me. Atle has been with me everyday of his life and everytime I leave a visit it's heart wrenching. His dad's side of the family whom hasn't ever helped before wants to have him moved to California while I am doing what DSS has required me to do. This means I wouldn't be able to visit with him unless I could afford to fly back and forth. I would greatly appreciate any help anyone can give to afford a descent family lawyer and assist with legal fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment