Thursday, August 24, 2017

Bring my Sunshine Home

I'm a single parent who has always done everything on my own until I became disabled and my finances lowered I was still making it but not enjoying it like we were I was in the medical field and I miss it terribly I enjoy more helping someone than asking for help I'm in dire need of a good attorney I pray all the time for some sort of miracle and I'm doing changes in my life my child is only been gone a couple years but feels like a lifetime she is with the other parent their family stalks me all over the internet and I get criticized for what I do if I ask help from anyone they be sure and third of my face I don't care anymore what they think I just want my child back and she wants to be back where she calls home she tells everyone home is where my mommy is she's been having a lot of problems lately crying and wanting me with her right then and there of course I can't but it just breaks my heart to hear her cry and tell me she wants me so bad and to be home she already started school where she's at but where I live they haven't started yet and wanting her back before they do and I don't want my daughter to shed any more tears of sadness she needs to be heard she's been hurting many ways I don't want to explain I had no control I wasn't with her at the time but it saddens me to pieces but I can't blame myself so I'm pleading begging and praying for some help even if it's only $5 you can give that's $5 more than what I have now I just asked that you pray for her to keep her strength to keep praying and not give up she's told me she would run away to me if I couldn't get her I told her she cannot do that plus she is too far away I asked her what she would do cuz walking here will not happen she said fine I'll just ask for her to take me home I kind of chuckled while shedding tears so please help my daughter and I thank you and God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment