Thursday, August 31, 2017

Help bring my babies back to papa

I am the dad of 2 beautiful kids. Their mom has left with them. I have struggled for years bettering our position, yet she would be happier on welfare surrounded by people who would not be the best influence.
Over time she has become more and more angry and disillusioned with me and where we are. She has been arrested twice for attacking me. I wanted her happy for the kids if not me, but no luck.
I had finally agreed to pursue a divorce, after counseling and many other efforts. I was having the papers drawn up and ready to move out. When I arrived home from my 12 hour shift tjis morning, she had taken my babies and was gone. The house a mess, clothes gone. I was distraught. Now I need to come up with even more money for legal fees to find them and end this as peaceably as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment