Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Justice for my son!

My name is Jen:
I am in a custody case to get full custody of my son. Whenever my son is visiting with his father he is physically, sexually, emotionally, and mentally, abused. His father's attorney and the GAL that she appointed are in bed together and my attorney has jumped in bed with them. His father has money and has retained a good attorney. She wants to win and it doesn't matter how it puts my son's life at risk. She has ordered unsupervised visits for his father leaving my son’s life in danger. The abuse continues and my civil rights as my son's primary parental parent have been violated.
I am devastated because the GAL is threating to take our son away from me if I refuse to allow his father visitation. My son has epilepsy, ADHD, learning disabilities, and now PTSD. He has nightmares and does not sleep throughout the night. He wakes me up asking me why his daddy hit him in the head, and why those kids (the nephews of his present wife) put him in the trash can, play with his booty, and lick his pee pee? His father is teaching him to lie and say that those things never happened to him and that those boys are his cousins and they love him. He tells him that if he tells anyone the police will take him to jail and he won't see daddy again, and daddy won't be able to buy him any toys. He buys our son expensive toys to manipulate him into wanting to go visit him. My son is sooooo confused and mentally and emotionally disturbed. His behavior is terrible at school and the daycare. He's been expelled from several daycares and his father quit paying his part of daycare so I have to rely on my mother to keep him. I have been using FMLA because I have to keep appointments for my son's counseling and therapeutic sessions to help and heal him, and get him from school because he is having a bad day. His father is $13,000 delinquent in child support.
I fast and I pray because I love my son and I have to protect him. I've finally found another attorney that knows the reputation of the GL and understands exactly what legal games she and my ex-husband’s attorney are playing. He's promised to get my son out of this abuse and permanently placed with me so that he can begin to heal. My son's pediatrician since his birth 6 yrs ago, and other health professionals have written letters on my son's behalf stating that he will not survive if he has to remain in his father's environment.
The custody trial is set for September 21, 2017 and I need to retain this attorney immediately! He stated that he is not afraid to go up against this GAL because he's familiar with her and stated to me that she always makes horrible decisions for the child!
I need your help to pay for the services of this attorney. My ex-husband has made sure that my financial situation is a struggle hoping that I will give up because I cannot support myself and my son.
Please help me to save my son. I hate to ask anyone for money but my son's life is depending on me to fight for him. I'm sincerely grateful for whatever and however you can help us, thank you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment