Thursday, July 20, 2017

Father fighting for Daughter

Hi , my name is Chris. I have a 4 year old daughter named Madeline who is my entire world, however my exwife has now filed to take her to live with a friend of hers in new york state and asked for full custody as well. There is no other reason she is doing this other than to hurt me. ( sometimes there is more than meets the eye in these stories but this is definitely not one of those times) my exwife has no reason at all to do this other than vindictiveness towards me, as she knows the love I have for my little girl. However, I have been financially drained by her and her continuing lawsuits and am here to ask for help with attorney costs, as this will be the final case heard on this matter. I am asking for any amount at all, as any will help so that I am able to keep my daughter here, near family, her kindergarten classmates, and myself where she belongs.
Thank You so much in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment