Monday, July 17, 2017

Please help keep my daughter with me!! Help please

Hello..my name is Marcella and I really need your help!! My 13 year old daughter is my life and my mini me...we are lost without each other...her father who has been out of her life for a couple years now after cheating on me and abandoning me and our 5 kids is now trying to take the last one I have away from everyone and everything she has known her whole life and move her to Indiana...we have sold borrowed and begged to get what little we could to get my lawyer and her lawyer started...but they want and need more money or it's all over!!   We need $2000 to finish up paying for them by the end of next month or everything we done will be for nothing!!!  Skyla refuses to go and threatened to run away if her Dad gets custody..we will fight tooth and nail and not give up... please please help us..help Skyla. Don't let her Dad legally kidnap her from me!!  God bless you and your family....thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment