Tuesday, July 18, 2017

stabbed in the back by bestfriend"so Painfull"

Hello everyone as some of you know but most dont  I am now CANCER FREE and in REMISSION . but While going threw CHEMO I made a deal to sell my home to my best friend  . The deal was for her to pay the bargan price of $40.000 that I owed <reduced from $48.000> on my house and pay me an aditional $30.000 to finalize the deal. I was going to purchase a mobilhome or trailor and was supposed to be able to put the trailor on the back half of the 2.25 acre lot and then she would have baught herself a house and I wouldnt have to leave the property that I love. She paid of the house $40.000 Put the property in her name and proceded to screw me over ROYALY she served me with a sixty day notice to move out and refuses to pay me the $30.000 she ows me. I filed a BREACH OF CONTRACT in CIVIL court she Hired an attorney to get it thrown out on a tachnicality . I need to hire an attorney asap as the court date is set for the 28th of this month. I want to patitin the court to have her pay all cost and will use the amount of attorney fees if refunded to help my local outreach  thank you for any help you can give to my cause

No comments:

Post a Comment