Monday, July 17, 2017

Legal fees for simple possession of marijuana

Hello all! My name is Sarim, I am almost 21 years old and have been living in Northern Virginia my whole life. Around two & a half months ago I was with a friend late at night on the way to DC and had as little as like half a gram of marijuana on me rolled in a blunt, and we suddenly got pulled over out of nowhere. The police said they smelled marijuana and found my weed, and charged me with simple possession of marijuana. I understand it's an illegal drug (although it's been legalized in many places such as DC which is where we were headed at the time), but I don't believe it to be harmful or "crazy" so to say. I'm not at all a bad person, I'm just a regular college kid who goes to school and works hard during the day, and likes to relax and play just as hard at night. I usually don't like going out of my way to ask other for things (especially money) but I don't make much at my job and would really appreciate if you all who are reading this could pitch in and help me pay for all the legal fees (lawyer, court, etc.) to fight this case, and I also ask of you all to pray to God that I do succeed in beating this case because I can't afford to let a little bit of weed ruin my whole life. I really appreciate you all who are willing to help me out and thank you all in advance, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment