Monday, July 17, 2017

Police Lied On Stand and my best Friend suffers

Hello, my name is Ireality El, my best friend is in Federal prision STRONG JR WILLIE (21484052) and he needs help obtaining money to get a new Lawyer. I personally witnessed the Police lie during his pre-trial and trial. Their statements did not match. Furthermore, the Police beat him upon arrest. He had at least 6 stitches on both eyes. Please help. He took his case to trial because he is innocent. Their was a gunman who forced him to drive at gunpoint. The gunman jumped out the car, throw the gun and ran. The fleeing assaliant got away. They never searched for the fleeing assaliant, instead they charged my friend with everything. After the gunman fled, my friend pulled over and then was beaten upon him surrendering to Police. Please help this is not right.

No comments:

Post a Comment