Monday, July 17, 2017

A CHILD'S MISTAKE COSTING ME MY ENTIRE ADULT LIFE

It’s been 21 years now that I have been locked up in Federal Prison.  I was indicted in 1996 for conspiracy to distribute 10.7 kilograms of cocaine or cocaine base, crack.  In 1997 at sentencing I didn’t have and adult record.  The courts used my juvenile record, which was a robbery when I was 15 years old and a burglary when I was 17 years old to enhance my sentence.  With 2 juvenile adjudications and my charge of conspiracy, I was made to be a career offender and giving a LIFE sentence.  A simple drug case nothing spectacular about it, no victims, nobody was killed nothing.  I had 4 co-defenders who all been home now for some time.  But this story isn’t about them it’s about me, KENYON GADSDEN, who was 23 years of age, with a child and one on the way who had made a mistake, but at the same time, I didn’t hurt anyone, rape, shoot anyone in my entire case for them to justify me to have been sentenced to life, for a non-violence offender.  I am going to fight and continue to because God truly gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers.  In closing, I want to thank those of you who have help in many was and contributed to my legal affairs, but more is needed, so you yes you will you help?   Anything is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment