Monday, July 17, 2017

Help me keep my kids!

My name is Jesica. I'm a wife and mother of four. My children are ages 8-14. They hold my heart everyday! 
I was married for 15 years before I decided to leave my marriage for the safety of my 3 kids. This was not an easy decision but I knew my home could not continue as it was. With every penny I could scrounge up I paid off all of my debt, hired an attorney and fought to keep my home for my children. After paying out nearly $25,000 in legal fees I was divorced and working 2 jobs to keep my head above water. 
In the summer of 2015 I met my new husband. He had a little girl too. From the day we began dating my ex husband came after us through the courts, the police and defaming both of our characters. Over the past 2 years we have fought to prove that we are not who he has claimed us to be and have successfully done that. We have spent now over $50,000 in legal fees and he still won't stop. 
We are now in a desperate situation. We both work hard to keep our family of 6 together but financially we are struggling now to pay even the $2500 retainer needed to pay this new round of legal battles. 
I have not received child support since November 2016. We pay every penny of expenses for all of the children. 
We are not asking for a hand out. We are asking for hearts willing to help as we fight for our kids and what's the very best for them. We are asking for help fighting to keep our family together. Our legal fees have swallowed us and without help we cannot continue to fight for the justice our children deserve. 
We believe in Jeremiah 29:11 and Gods plan for our family. Thank you for reading our story and considering our cause. 

No comments:

Post a Comment