Thursday, July 20, 2017

Help Patricia and Karis

Hi I am Patricia, a single mom of a beautiful soon to be four year old. I need a lot of help due to a very unexpected circumstance. I can't share a whole lot due to legalities but will share as much as I can and will update as I find out that I can. 
Ihave ve raised my daughter on my own since day one her day chooses to not be part of her life. So she only knows me.
Recently I have been charge with a crime I didn't commit and the public defender wants me to take a plea deal if I do there is a risk that the state will get my daughter  but I have met with a few private attorneys that are certain they can help and even win this case but I as a single mother can't afford them on my own.
this money will go to pay for legal help and court cost  
i know that if 1000-4000 people see this and can donate even a small amount of $5-$20 each this financial need can be meet  I am asking that even if you can don't that you share this on my behalf and my daughters behalf  
I know this goal can be reached please help in any way possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment