Thursday, July 20, 2017

Help a Single Father and His Children

In February of last year my wife and I separated, so I am now living off of my own income alone. The subsequent (and continuing) legal battle left me with nothing left in savings and living paycheck to paycheck. 
I cut out everything I can from my expenses, and it is still difficult to make ends meet when I am caring for 3 children and providing all of their insurance, paying for childcare and paying for most of their uninsured medical expenses. All three of my children are in therapy, and one of them is a family member I am fostering that has very frequent medical visits. He is in my care only with no support from anyone else. 
I have spent all my savings, taken out loans and borrowed from family members in order to pay mounting legal fees caused by the divorce, and I have exhausted every avenue I can to get more money. 
Then, in December of 2016, I suffered a medical issue that now causes me to have to make very frequent medical visits. Add this to the already frequent visits for the children, and it amounts to taking of a significant amount of time off of work. In fact, I have had to accept a lower-paying position in order to be able to have the kind of flexibility I need to take care of all my needs. 
I would like to raise the money I need in the next few weeks. I need to pay my mounting medical bills for myself and my children, and I catch up on the household bills I have had to let slide due to my illness. I also need to make sure I can hire representation for the divorce process that is still ongoing, and make sure that I have a fair shot at equal time with my children and to make sure they have everything they need. 
I will be eternally grateful to anyone who helps out at this very difficult time in my life. It will also show me that there are still those out there that are willing to help a stranger in need.
Funded Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment