Monday, July 17, 2017

Please help us pay for Sarah Marshalls legal cost.

Hello my name is sarah marshall I live in Little Rock AR, last year a good friend of mine got very very sick and we thought he had cancer, he went to the doctor and they had found a large mass in his bladder, I was terrified that he may have cancer and I started searching for anything I could that would help him, a friend of mine told me about cannabis oil and the miracles that can happen with it. It doesn't just cure cancer..It cures everything..Then I found out that the reason the government keeps the legalizing of marijuana fron happening is all because of money..Because if they let it get out that cannabis oil cured cancer think about all the money the medical companies would loose for chemo and other bogus cancer treatments that kill more then they help it's all about the mobey, I was completely out raged and I just thought to myself...People are dieing for no damn reason...So I took it upon myself to take matters intomy own hands and make and produce the oil myself not only for my friend but for anybody else that needs this medicine and I would give it away for free, give the gift of life..So I began the process of growing the marijuana in my home. Witch is slot harder then I thought it was going to be, but I studied in it everyday and followed directions to a T and before you know it I had 7 beautiful cannabis plants packed with beautiful frosty buds. I processed all of that and produced the oil and have it to my friend immediately over 3 months his tumor decreased significantly he went from stage for cancer all the way to just about no cancer the tumor that remains is now practically gone and with continued treatment we expect a full recovery I also gave the oil to a lady sith Parkinson's another gentleman with brain cancer who is fully recovered now and it completely took the lady's Parkinson's symptoms away. I have given the oil to 30 other people ranging in all ages and it continues to help many different disorders and conditions and even cures cancer. I was so proud of my achievement and the peoples lifes I was touching that I guess I told one to many people about my mission and here's where the down fall happened. Police caught wind of my marijuana garden and kicked in my doors commando style at 6 am in the morning. The police did unlawful things during the search and seizure of my plants oil belongings and freedom, it cost me 5000 dollars to get out of jail and my roommate that was home when all this happened is still and jail and I have not been able to raise the money to get her out yet, I know That with the right defense attorney I can beat this. I am asking you for your help, Im reaching out to the community in a cry for help to save my freedom and to help get my friend released from jail. Anything will help and every effort is appreciated,and if you or somebody you love suffers from a life threatening disease like cancer just know there is hope and they can be saved, even at stage four on there death bed the outcome can be turned around and miracles can happen. Chemo kills cannabis saves, it's proven...Just give it a Google...It's worth as Google..Trust me..Please please please find it in your hearts to extend your hand to Me and help me be able to continue helping others because there are many many more people that need this oil..Help me to help you. May God bless you and keep Thank you sincerely,
Sarah Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment