Monday, July 17, 2017

Human Rights Violations by Giant Energy Firm

My name is Ibrahim. I am currently dealing with a six year old dilemma. My former employer (a large European based energy firm) through the labor laws of Qatar has prevented me from working anywhere in the country. A defaulted bank loan prevents me from leaving the country. For six years, I have been forced to live in poverty. however, the worst part is that my child cannot receive non-emergency medical treatment, attend school, or even join any recerational activity for six years. The former employer has denied me my human right to work for six years. I remained trapped in the country with very few options for daily survival.
I would like to begin to end tis nightmare by lodging a legal complaint against my former employer. Please help me children to to leave this country and return to a normal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment