Monday, July 17, 2017

Pls Help Dr Ighama-Amegor To Clear Her Good Name

Dear relatives, friends and well-wishers who want to support a fantastic pediatrician in Newark, New Jersey.

I find writing these words very difficult as I’m shocked at what has happened to Dr Ibilola Ighama-Amegor.

Can you help to fight this injustice? 
I first met Dr Ighama-Amegor when she became my daughter’s doctor way back in 2010. My daughter, back then at the tender age of five years old, was very shy like most children are when they visit the doctor. I was particularly struck by the way Dr Ighama-Amegor treated my daughter. She didn’t rush her, as many doctors would. She took her time to understand what was wrong by making my daughter feel safe and relaxed.

Over the years I’ve heard nothing but good things said about Dr Ighama-Amegor. She is caring, honest, hardworking, passionate and trustworthy. I felt very lucky that she was my daughter’s pediatrician. If I ever had any concerns all I needed to do was pick up the phone, even if it was out of normal hours. This level of selfless service led to Dr Ighama-Amegor becoming a dear family friend.

Now Dr Ighama-Amegor needs our help! 
She has recently been found guilty of medical bill fraud as regards to prolong physician time. If you knew her you would instantly know that this could never be true. She even had to use a public defender as she had no money available for her defense. Now the community is rallying together to raise money to hire a lawyer who can appeal her case, with the hope of a positive outcome. 
Can you help a pediatrician who has always gone that extra mile for her patients?

All donations will go towards appointing a lawyer to fight this injustice. Your support can help her to clear her name. 
Thank you for taking the time to read this and if possible donating. 


PS. Spread the word! Just the simple act of sharing this campaign with your family, friends and on social media can help to give Dr Ighama-Amegor a fighting chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment