Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Single mom requests help keeping Baby Jocelyn safe

Intro: My name is Arianna. I have two beautiful and amazing children that hold my heart. My favorite activities with them are reading and playing games. As a single mom, I received a Bachelor's degree in 2016 that I worked really hard for while working part-time. I have dreams and goals for my little family that I can't wait to achieve.
Cause: This cause only relates to my youngest so my focus below is on her. My daughter's father left us when I was pregnant to start an affair with his ex-girlfriend, and now- wife. Our relationship took it's nose dive as soon as I announced our unplanned pregnancy. However, it hadn't been the happiest prior. I had many friends and family warn me and attempt to persuade me to leave the relationship, however, now that I have my daughter-I don't regret how things proceeded. When my daughter was born, it took him two days to finally meet her because he "had errands to run" and then was out with his girlfriend "at a restaurant". After meeting my daughter, he immediately disrespected me with inappropriate conversation and comments while seeming uninterested in forming a relationship with Jocelyn. Since then, he has never tried to see his daughter again. She is 8 months old and in that time he has not texted, called, messaged, written, or went through the Court to request visitation in any way. He has, however, submitted several lengthy declarations through Court (along with his wife-who has never met me) slandering me. I have never been attacked like this and the need to defend myself in Court has been a process and venture that I was not prepared for financially. I wasn't able to collect child support until my daughter turned 7 months old due to my ex-fiancé taking every step to delay this process possible. It took the Department of Child Support having to garnish his paycheck for me to receive support. I am a single mom of two and had to run through my savings and credit card so far to protect my child and help defend against my exes attacks. I feel disheartened that I have to defend myself as a mother at all. My children are my life. They are everything to me.  I have changed innumerable amounts of diapers, I nurse and comfort my daughter, I have brought her to all her well-baby doctor appointments. I gave up dairy when I found out she was allergic so I could continue the breastfeeding relationship. When she is sick, I do not sleep and when she is awake, I play with her and engage her actively. I was there for the first time she rolled over, her first tooth, when she tried her first baby foods and when she first said "mama".  
Request: I am asking now for your help to keep my daughter safe with her mom and brother who love her. Your help will go towards my attorney fees. In addition, please pray-for our safety, for clarity and for truth to prevail. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment