Thursday, July 20, 2017

Help Veteran Hire Lawyer for Civil Rights Lawsuit

A little about me before we segue into the problem at hand: I joined the army directly out of high school, and I was Honorably Discharged in 2012 following a combat tour in Iraq. Never have I experienced racism until I became a civilian. I had my civil rights violated on May 13, 2017, with Officer Michael Brooks being the lead perpetrator. I was unlawfully arrested (kidnapped) and jailed until I paid a bond (extorted) under the overtly ridiculous premise of "PUMPING GAS TWICE WITH 2 GIRLS IN THE CAR" and subsequently charged with obstruction. I cannot believe this happened to me. I am infuriated that this fiasco of "justice" was enacted and condoned by agents of the State government, the government in which I personally sacrificed my health and welfare to defend. I do not feel safe for myself or other freely roaming citizens of the United States for as long as Officer Michael Brooks is a cop. He even dared to mock my military service while I was in the back of his police car. The insolence of this thug must be punished, and his superiors must be held accountable. 
I plan to use all funds accrued to assemble a legal team at my defense as well as to file a lawsuit against the entire town of Smyrna (Georgia).

Video of the transgression has since gone viral: https://www.facebook.com/policethepoliceACP/videos/1771252829558372/?autoplay_reason=gatekeeper&video_container_type=0&video_creator_product_type=2&app_id=2392950137&live_video_guests=0

No comments:

Post a Comment