Thursday, July 20, 2017

My kids deserve to be home with thier siblings

Hi my name is Ashley. I am a 25 year old mother of 4 kids. I started working on a family farm when I was 10years old. From there it went to ups 6yrs then to the Cumberland county schools where I currently still work. I had my first child when I was 19 years old so I grew up young. I been supporting my kids on my own sense my first child. In 2015 my oldest child got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. Shortly after that her father took her from me while I was at work and now I can only see her on his terms and when I sneak to see her. Then I got offered a over the road job temporarily. So I was talked into giving my auny physical custody of my other job. We were doing okay with that but sense 2016 she stopped me from seeing her to because she didn't like my life style. Then words got passed back and forth because I'm a real mother and will fight for my kid but in the end I still can't see her. She is planning to move my child to New Mexico at end of this year and I can not let that happen because then I will not see her but during summer. Department of social services tried to help me but they can only go so far with the court system. I really and truly need help on getting my daughter's back home with thier bothers. I do work and I work hard for my kids but I don't have the money for a lawyer with daycare expenses and bills. Someone please help.i pray and go to church every Sunday hoping one day my God will send me an angel and relieve this tragedy that I am going through. Have a bless day


No comments:

Post a Comment