Thursday, July 20, 2017

Please Help!!!

I am raising funds to help with attorney fees for this young man Martaevous Gillioms. I have watch this kid grow since the age of 7, I have tried to be a father figure to him as much as I could. This kid  got out of that gange life he went back to school and graduated, He and I even spoke about getting our law degrees together. He was in the wrong place wrong time, I am raising money for private counsel ($20,000) rather than public defender. I see the potential in this kid and I would hate for his life to end in up in the gutter because he was trying to change his life around. Everyone says their kid is good and what not, But I can honestly says this young man is awesome in my eyes he has done or tried to do everything I have ever asked of him to help try and better his life. I dont ask for help but this is a situation that I have come to realize that anyone of us could find ourself in.

No comments:

Post a Comment