Thursday, July 20, 2017

Broken Family

Hello , my name is Ashley. I am desperately trying to raise money for a dear friend of mine (Courtney) and her family. Courtney has been through a lot in her life , and has always managed to care about and help others before herself , now it's my turn to help her and I can't help the way she needs. About two months ago Courtney was admitted to the hospital and had to stay for right at two weeks. While she was there Courtney's fiancee took her four children to Courtney's mom (Veronica) so that he could go to the hospital to be with Courtney. Unknowingly Veronica had no intention on actually helping , she aimed to harm . She refused to give the children back , even once Courtney was out of the hospital. Veronica fabricated a story that can easily be proven to be lies , and has now legally gotten temporary custody of courtneys kids. She has deceitfully done this and everything she has said or done can be proven to be lies/wrong , but as many of you know it is almost impossible to get anywhere without help from an Attorney. So this is why I have turned to funded justice. I have no way to help. I would give my last dollar to help her if I had it but I am a struggling mother myself. Now let me go back a little , Courtney and her mother have always had a rocky relationship. The haven't talked in almost two years prior to Veronica taking the kids. It is my assumption that Veronica has taken the children in order to right her wrongs from being a mother to Courtney. Or she is trying to force Courtney to be involved in her life. I pray for help for Courtney she is a good woman and a wonderful mother and she far from deserves this. Her mother is taking her to court in July for permanent custody of the children and we have to do something. Every dollar helps, every dollar gets her closer to getting kids back. God bless. Thanks in advance for anyone that can help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment