Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Help an amazing father come home

My name is Mollie and I am trying to raise money to help pay for my fiancé, Gordon's attorney. Last July my daughter was taken to the hospital for a seizure and DCFS was called and she was taken from our home because they said she was abused. We have complying and doing everything they have asked from us and my daughter still isn't home. Now the case got picked up and Gordon was indicted and facing charges for hurting her, which I know would have never happened. He is a great father and has been there for my daughter since she was 3 months old. I'm due in 5 weeks with our son and because of this Gordon won't be there for his birth which is tearing him up. Even though we've been doing everything this nightmare is getting worse. Any donations to help us get an attorney to  prove his innocence and bring him home to our kids would be the biggest blessing to us. Our kids want their daddy home so we can try and move on from this dark time.

No comments:

Post a Comment