Thursday, July 20, 2017

Help Tyler hire an attorney; not a Public Def.

HI, 
       I'm Tyler, a hard working hard headed 23 year old with a daughter that I love and a decent job. I am just barely keeping my head above water and I recently made some bad decisions and  experienced a set back. 
       You have probably heard that justice is for those that can afford it- I can't and I need to hire an attorney. His fee is $4000.
         I was pulled over for my tint and charged with possession. With my (unfortunate and shameful) history- a judge, a prosecutor and a public defender might have bad plans for me. 
       I have paid bond, have tickets to pay for dark tint and had to get my car out of the impound lot. (plus remove the tint) 
      I have a good job, people that love me and believe in me- but none of us have means for this.  I've learned a valuable lesson, the hard way.  
      I'll  work it off or pay you back- but I have to raise $2500. of this quickly to get the attorney to represent me before my first hearing on June 12. 
     Every little bit helps. I am sorry if I disappointed you- no one is more upset at me than me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment