Monday, July 17, 2017

Please help bring my son home!

I thought I had it all. Great husband, nice home, sweet baby...all the "things" a person needs. I've battled depression and PSTD from childhood trauma. My mother was murdered when I was 11 years old. I went into foster care and fought my way to a better life. I thought I had it all until one day my husband came home with the devastating news he was leaving me. To say my world was obliterated would be an understatement. He ended up bullying me into signing divorce papers and a parenting plan I didn't agree with, because he said he would take me to court and expose my mental illness and take my son away forever. He comes from a family of money. I do not. In fact my father died in prison last year and my brother remains in prison for the murder of my mother. No parents, no grandparents, no one to help. I know what it's like to lose your mom and I can't do that to my son. Since the divorce we have been doing 50/50 time split but because my ex-husband "heard from an outside source" that I said I believed my son was on the Autism Spectrum Disorder scale, very high functioning and mild, he is now enforcing this parenting plan that gives me every other weekend with my 7 year old son who does not do well with change. Since my divorce I've been mentally and emotionally stable, I remarried a wonderful man whom my son adores, I have a stable job, no drug use, clean driving record, etc.  I am a good person. I teach my son about kindness and compassion. The thing that makes me whole is this child. He has hands down been the best thing that ever happened to me. I am a fighter, I've succeeded in life when no one believed in me or was there to support me. Please help me with legal fees to get my son with me, where he belongs. Please help me and let me teach him the lesson of your generosity, compassion and love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment