Thursday, July 20, 2017

Please help me get my children!

So growing up I always knew I wanted to be a mom. And I thought I had found the right man to marry and have children with. Long story short, it didn't work out between us but we have 3 beautiful children ages 4, 3, and 2 whose birthdays are coming up soon. We split up and agreed I would have them in the summer time because they grew up there and my eldest will be in Kindergarden next year. We verbally agreed without getting a written custody agreement that they would spend summers and every other christmas with me and my now fiance and our 8 month old. Now fastfoward to May the 5th. I talked to my kids, he and I had a calm and pleasent conversation about our children and then we ended the call. Nothing strange, no tension, and no arguing. I stated I was excited to come get them and he agreed. And then the next day I coulldn't get ahold of him. No big deal he's busy. Then a week rolled by and still no word. At this point I'm confused I text, called and emailed him every night even before this, but started to more. Still nothing. It's almost been a month. I contacted several attorneys and finally found one and he said he would take the case. Problem is he is charging me 5,000 upfront before he gets started. I don't have that kind of money. It would take me MONTHS to save that money up. I also need at least 2,000 put aside to travel there and back in the event that something major happens. I'm so frustrated. I can't eat, sleep, and I can barely function. I just need a small amount of help so I can get my babies. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment