Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Please help us pay for Jesse's attorney

Hello my name is Haydee and I'm desperately asking for help to hire a good attorney to defend my husband Jesse. 
Jesse was registered as a sex offender about 8 years ago before I met him. Jesse made a mistake in his life for which he has already paid a really high prize by losing everything he had including his whole family before.He has done everything he was supposed to do according to the law and he's been doing right, he has never been in trouble during all of this time. I decided to give Jesse a second chance in life and we got married and have a beautiful daughter who's name is Alyssa, she's 2 years and 8 months old and she loves her daddy more than anything.
jesse can't be staying with us all the time because I have 2 other children from my previous marriage but Jesse also wanted to be close to his daughter Alyssa and his wife, so he was constantly sneaking out to see us. Turns  out that some cops were watching him for a while , when he was going back and forth from work to my house and they arrested him 3 weeks ago.
i am so sad and desperate because he will go to jail for many years if he doesn't have a good attorney to defend him, theyre trying to give him up to 10 years in jail just for being in my house with my family , Jesse didn't kill or harm anybody all he did was trying to be with us, he was who took care of my family,economically and in every way, now me and my three children are completely alone and Jesse also have other 4 kids from his previous marriage for whom he pays child support every month and now that he's in jail those kids including mine have nobody to support them. 
I am asking you to please help me to pay for an attorney so my husband can get out of jail , we all deserve a second chance in life, we all make mistakes, an de he made one but he's a completely different man now.  please help this father to come back home, or even if he can't be home with us, at least be here for his 5 children.

No comments:

Post a Comment